Daily Self Hypnosis
How to Hypnotize Yourself For Success in 10 Minutes
Success is not an illusion, its a a journey to your desired destination.
One of the most available and affordable approaches to start experiencing the benefits of hypnosis is to practice self-hypnosis: Which simply means entering a deeper state of mind with a specific objective in mind. Performing self-hypnosis is simpler than you might think – no special skills
In fact, all you need to do is follow these 3 easy steps!
STEP 1 : PREPARING FOR HYPNOSIS:
Comfortable clothes, move to a quiet room. Disconnect from all electronic devices. You can sit or lie down. If you fall asleep easily, you may want to remain in a seated position
- GET COMFORTABLE CLOTS
- MOVE TO A QUIET SPACE/ROOM
- DISCONNECT FROM ALL DISTRACTIONS
- GET CLEAR ON YOUR GOAL : Are you trying to overcome a limiting belief? Hypnosis works best when each session focuses on just ONE primary goal – so get clear on that first.
STEP 2: ENTERING INTO HYPNOSIS STATE:
- CLOSE YOUR EYES
- BE MINDFULL / AWARE YOUR BODY SENSATIONS
- BREATH SLOWLY
- FEEL FLOATING SENSATION
- STEP 3: ENTER A DEEPER STATE OF MIND : Count down from five to zero, slowly,visualizing yourself going deeper into relaxation. Don’t fight the distracting thoughts that will inevitably enter your mind – just let them pass naturally.
STEP 3: BEGIN REPROGRAMMING YOUR MIND
- Visualization: Visualize vivid scenarios of you having already accomplished your goal. For instance, if you want to be more self-confident, visualize yourself speaking on stage to thunderous applause.
- Affirmations: Recite positive statements as if you have already achieved your goal. Continue your visualizations and affirmations for a number of minutes, and don’t worry
about distractions or difficulty in visualizing certain scenarios – just allow your mind to go
with the flow as you feed it these suggestions.
For more self hypnosis sessions and how this can benefit you in various aspects of your life, you are welcome to contact us to learn more on this. If you need professional help, please contact us at +60125881468.