How Most individuals know eating healthier and working out can aid in weight loss but only 20% of obese individuals are successful at sustaining weight loss in the long term
There are a number of physical elements that multiply the risk of obese, including:
- Pregnancy-associated factors (maternal overweight, gestational diabetes)
- Hormonal factors (hypothyroidism, PCOS, Cushing’s disease, etc.)
- Medications (e.g., some antidepressants, corticosteroids, anti-seizure medications)
- Poor sleep
- Lifestyle factors (eating too much, making unhealthy meal preferences)
But your subconscious mind may conclude that certain negative behaviors have a fundamental purpose
Here are some familiar examples:
Using food to increase perceptions of contentment.
Eating to decrease feelings of sadness or other emotions. Weight serving as a cushion between yourself and others, notably with regard to intimate relationships.
Positive identification with others in your life – past or present – who are overweight.
How Hypnosis Can Change your Mind and Body
Researchers have shown that hypnosis goes well with other weight-loss program and stress reduction approaches, such as mindfulness relaxation practice, and psychological approaches and all these further strengthens its efficiency for weight loss.
There might be an unconscious obstacle to weight loss. Hypnosis can help to uncover this obstacle and strengthen your chances of progress with positive suggestions. Some examples include:
- Enhancing competence and confidence via encouraging statements.
- Visualization of having accomplished your objective and feeling positive about it.
- Mental rehearsal to generate using healthy tools more natural.