How Most individual know eating healthier and working out can aid in weight loss but only 20% of obese individuals are successful at sustaining weight loss in long term
There are a number of physical elements that multiply the risk of obese, including:
- Pregnancy associated factors (maternal overweight, gestational diabetes)
- Hormonal factors (hypothyroidism, PCOS, Cushing’s disease, etc.)
- Medications (e.g., some antidepressants, corticosteroids, anti seizure medications)
- Poor sleep
- Lifestyle factors (eating too much, making unhealthy meal preferences)
But your subconscious mind may conclude that certain negative behaviors has a fundamental purpose
Here are some familiar examples:
- Using food to increase perceptions of contentment.
- Eating to decrease feelings of sadness, or other emotions.Weight serving as a cushion between yourself and others, notably with regard to intimate relationships.
- Positive identification with others in your life – past or present – who are overweight.
How Hypnosis Can Change your Mind and Body
Researchers have shown that hypnosis goes well with other weight-loss
and stress reduction approaches, such as mindfulness relaxation practice, and psychological approaches and all these further strengthens its efficiency for weight loss.
There might be an unconscious obstacles to weight loss. Hypnosis can help to uncover this obstacles and strengthen your chances of progress with positive suggestion. Some examples include:
- Enhancing competence and confidences via encouraging statements.
- Visualisation of having accomplished your objective and feeling positive about it.
- Mental rehearsal to generate using healthy tools more natural.