Biography Of Dr. Anand C.
Dr. Anand Chandrasegaran’s current portfolio has been derived from close to a decade of combining clinical practices and the science and art of psychocherateupic in various aspects of Clinical Care for patients in hospital setting and pain management. He has been one of the pioneers in using clinical based Hypnotherapy techniques in enriching the quality of life and work life for many patients, especially those undergoing Anaesthesia. He is skilled at helping clients in providing pain relieve solutions.
- MBBS from University Malaya 1997-2003
- MMC (Malaysian Medical Council) Registration No: 40949
- Anaesthesiology & Critical Care Medicine Specialist Postgraduate : University Malaya 2007-2011
- NSR (National Specialist Registration): 128809
- Specialist Certification for Clinical Hypnosis & Pain Management (London College of Clinical Hypnosis, LCCH ASIA)
He practices in a private healthcare facility as Anesthesiologist & Critical Care Medicine Consultant. His role are…
- Providing Anaesthesia services for all types of surgical procedures
- Optimization patient’s care Pre-operative and post operative ( as a Peri-Operative Physician)
- Providing Pain Services Management to patients who needs pain control.
- Providing care for patients in Critical Care Unit.
The Numbers Don’t Lie